Genpact Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Genpact Interview Questions in United States

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Panel type interview process with multiple staff members. Very friendly and laid back but professional. Both HR Related and Technical questions were asked and general knowledge of customer support is tested.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. However, the responses were very slow. I was eventually offered but even that was not conveyed in writing. And the paperwork too forever. So, eventually I had to take another offer so that I didn't have to wait forever to get this.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is laid back and is held by 2-3 team leads. They make you feel comfortable and it doesn't seem to make anyone nervous. It's very laid back and seems to be all truths.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very hard just past experiences with jobs and customer service issues and how they were resolved.   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in November 2016.

Interview

There was a certain lack of interest among the interviewers right from the start. They didn't make it to the calls on time and there was no feedback call as well.

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from HR with interest in my resume on my college job board. I was quickly brought in for a short in-person interview and Microsoft test with HR and then scheduled another 'interview' with GE where the work would actually be taking place.
    The job description changed between interviews, not helpful.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Lasted 15 minutes. He explained the job and asked could I handle it. Was quick, straight to the point. Discussed team environment, objectives, and goals. Had it in the morning and was called the next afternoon with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in CRM   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

First call was with 3rd party recruiter who must have found resume on a job board. Second call was a screening call with Genpact HR. Third interview was over the phone with a VP. Final interview consisted of group panel (in-person) with one 2 VPs and 1 SVP.

Interview Questions

• Asked to highlight expertise in terms of industry-specific trends and operations know-how. Behavioral questions as well pertaining to assess ability to tackle rejection, issues, etc. Lastly some questions to understand cultural fit and interests outside of work (to determine well-rounded personality).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took 24 hours of normal back-and-forth, but was able to negotiate 10% higher than initial offer.

Incident Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a one hour interview with a Vice President. Questions from a previous role as a technical team member were asked along with questions on knowledge of company infrastructure. Overall the interview was a learning experience since it gave insight into a higher level of IT operations.

Interview Questions

• How would you apply your current technical skills to add value to the new position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I joined a job fair and sent my resume and got an interview on campus. It was a one-round interview and I was interviewed with a senior analyst for about an hour. He mainly asked some general behavior questions while I heard they asked technical questions before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What's your career goal in the next 5 years.
      What do you know about Genpact.
      Answer Question