Genpact Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 17, 2017

2.7

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Social Media Content Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.com quick apply. Received a phone call and initial phone screen. Invited into office for group panel interview. Signed non disclosure agreement upon arrival. Everyone was hired except 1 person out of a group of 40

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sign a non disclosure agreement before any formal interviewing occurs?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

WARNING: COMPANY GHOSTS CANDIDATES

A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. Moved rather quickly to a phone screen with a hiring manager.

Day of the phone screen, found out that a.) the person for the phone screen was an hour late, and b.) was not even remotely involved with the role. Felt like was a complete waste of 45 minutes going over minute details of a role I had ten years prior.

After a month of no responses, was advised they were "making changes to their hiring process" and to stand by for further updates. Never heard a word again.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview which I had never experienced before. It was very enjoyable, very much like an open conversation, the particular group that I was with had a great back and forth rapport with the interviewers and I felt great about it.

Interview Questions

• What is more important? Professionalism or productivity?   1 Answer

Social Media Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Garland, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter call phone interview, followed by group Interview then breakdown into smaller group interview, then followed by final group position acceptance and on-boarding process. Last Steps Drug Screen and Back Ground Check

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on craigslist and was scheduled for an interview after they called me 2 days later. Interview was easy they start off with everyone watching a power point for a brief history with the company the they split everyone up into premade groups for the actual interview with a recruiter and manager. It is a very informal interview, the interviewers will be cursing and joking with your group to make you comfortable. They basically want to know if you will be able to handle the gruesome videos that you will have to watch.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a bold choice and what was the outcome and why.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a stressful situation at work and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The phone screening was routine. The phone interview was a bad experience. First the recruiter called me the day they wanted to interview me. I provided my available times. The Interviewer called me while driving, this was uncomfortable and I requested we reschedule, he continued with the interview. The hiring manager continued to ask me to look into my crystal ball and predict how I would solve all their problems. As soon as the interview was over, I withdrew my application.

Social Media Content Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Garland, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple process. More of a panel "conversation" than an interview. I had a lot of fun speaking and sharing information with the interviewers and the other potential candidates. I wish more companies would take this approach with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How often do you use social media?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to go against your morals or better judgement to get a job done   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called on the spot by a Gentech HR person and asked to speak right then and there. I felt unprepared as I had no time to do any research. I then I had a second interview that went well with very general PM questions. The third interview was by a PM in the company I would be working in and the questions were not difficult. The problem was the persons phone was cutting in and out and I was losing half the conversation. I was on a land line so I know it was not me. I had to ask the person to repeat themselves several times. I really couldn't understand what they were actually asking and it was very distracting. Right after that interview I sent a note to the HR person telling them that there was a problem with the connection and added some follow up information because I felt I hadn't answered one question well. The HR person never responded. I feel that it is very unprofessional not to get a response after a third interview. So if you don't hear from them don't hold your breath your not going to.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when a project didn't go well and what you did about it.   1 Answer

Lead Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Danbury, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Look, I am the last one to complain about different cultures. But these guys are ridiculous and Americans should avoid this place like the plague. For your information the company is a Indian outsourcing firm.

The first interview went well. The HR person was a little hard to understand but nothing major. The second interview, the guy thought for some unknown reason that I was interviewing for a product management position.

After sorting that out, I had my "technical interview" via conference call with 3 of their people which took 20 minutes because they couldn't figure out how to use their own phone system.

During the interview, quite frankly their English was horrible. Their understanding of the most basic concepts was lacking. I had to ask them to repeat themselves multiple times. The interview was quite honestly ridiculous.