Genpact Voice Process Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Voice Process Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

3.2

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Kolkata (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a off campus selection.there were 7 rounds.all for voice process.the check your communication skill, good command in English,that was tough.there was a interview on phone in which they out me.

Interview Questions

• first introduce your-self,your college life, best time with your college friend   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There are about 100 of people coming for walk in .There are totally 6rounds 1st one is jam or he and the second one is never jam and the third round is voice assessment and there are 3more rounds I don't know about that because I was disqualified in 3rd round itself

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurnool (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Kurnool (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was conducted in St. Joseph College, locally organised by Job Mela by State Govt. All appeared candidates were allowed to sit in a room, where a HR Manager was interviewing, one-by-one, infront of the gathering, in a place of seating itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself ?   1 Answer
    • You being B.Tech Graduate, why are you coming to this field ?   1 Answer

Voice Process Interview

Interview

The hiring process is good. Not hard at all all graduates can apply for this job. Theye asked me to introduce myself and i qualified the first round but couldn't clear second round

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and telephone round   1 Answer

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Decent interview with some personally and some professional questions. Lasted for about 15 min. Interviewer seemed more interested in her laptop instead of what I had to say. Over all the whole process was fairly easy. Only down side was waiting as process started late.

Voice Process Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The first round was JAM. Then versant round. Very much difficult to crack this round . Prepare well on your versant basics. Communication is very must. Foreign english is must if you want to get selected. Need to get 7 points out of 10 points. I got 6 points.

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was a group discussion . The hr is friendly and it was a one on one session . Second round was an online test which consists of 5 modules . First module is reading the sentences, second is listening and repeating the sentences , third is fill in the blanks, fourth is jumble sentences and fifth is reading comprehension.
    Final round is personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the worst moment of your life.
      Why did you choose bpo.   Answer Question