Gensuite Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gensuite Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Short but somewhat technical general and HR interview. Discussed interest, resume, some technical examples, my work history. I spoke with an HR representative and a senior hiring manager.

On site interview was well organized, timely, and I met many staff from across many levels of the company structure. The Exec VP was extremely poised, intelligent, really great to talk to. She was concerned about my career goals, my interest in the company, and answered my questions about the direction of the company and certain products in concise terms and interesting detail.

Interview Questions

• Varied questions about my thoughts on handling technical requirements, realistic end products, and interacting with customers and end users.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gensuite

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gensuite (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

It was easy. No need to prepare much. Very straight forward. There will be HR and senior director walking through the interview process. The questions were like: Have you worked with Clients? Do you know SQL? What is the most challenging project that you have worked on?

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Clients? Do you know SQL? What is the most challenging project that you have worked on?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gensuite in May 2011.

Interview

I met the recruiter at my University, gave him my resume and got a phone call from him a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview consisted of me and 3 other people, they all asked questions. It went really well but with my degree being in HR they realized that the position they were interviewing me for would not be a good fit, so he called me back for a 2nd interview where it was just me and him for a different position this time (in the Operations team doing HR things). It went really well, I then met the CEO and the VP which also went extremely well. I was offered the job the next day, and I took it.