Gensuite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.4

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gensuite (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview which resulted with the setup of an in-person interview. The in-person interview there were 3 people interviewing. At the end, I was asked to hang around and meet with the CEO which I did and met with him for about an hour. I received the offer by phone with 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• What are your daily tasks? Given a situation where you could change the process within the company, what did you do and why? Are you able to multi-task? Would you be willing to relocate? Would you be able to travel?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Short but somewhat technical general and HR interview. Discussed interest, resume, some technical examples, my work history. I spoke with an HR representative and a senior hiring manager.

On site interview was well organized, timely, and I met many staff from across many levels of the company structure. The Exec VP was extremely poised, intelligent, really great to talk to. She was concerned about my career goals, my interest in the company, and answered my questions about the direction of the company and certain products in concise terms and interesting detail.

Interview Questions

• Varied questions about my thoughts on handling technical requirements, realistic end products, and interacting with customers and end users.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gensuite.

Interview

Standard interview questions, nothing surprising. I applied online, got contacted for a phone interview and then a one on one interview. Asked if you knew SQL and other skills related questions. They were very friendly and the whole process was pretty short. I was given an offer and there wasn't much room for negotiation. There package was standard, nothing amazing but not bad.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gensuite (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two separate phone interviews and a few email exchanges. The first phone interview was with a specialist in the HR department, and the second interview was with the head manager of the marketing department and the CEO. Both were very straightforward, brief, and easy-going. The email exchanges were merely to setup the interviews.

I recommend following-up with the HR department via email after your initial interview. I also recommend being yourself! Show your creative side and don't be afraid to showcase your talents and what new ideas you can bring to the team. If they ask you a question that leaves you stumped, turn it around with your interest in learning something new.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Gensuite?   1 Answer

Business Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gensuite (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

1st interview was a phone screen, 2nd interview was an in-person interview with my supervisor, and the 3rd interview was a conversation with the CEO. 1st round was covering resume, more exploratory to see if you will be a culture fit. 2nd interview was more technical. 3rd interview was to get CEO's sign off

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gensuite (Mason, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a very positive experience. I had a quick phone interview first. I was a little thrown off by that because I didn't realize multiple people would be on the call. Then they asked me in for an in-person interview where I met with several people. I received an offer the same day!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience. If you had 2 tasks to do, both of the same degree of priority, which one would you accomplish first and why? What are your goals? Why do you want this position? All typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Support Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gensuite.

Interview

The interview was with two of the most tenured managers on the support side of the business at the same time. Both spent time asking questions, oftentimes questions that the other previously asked but simply rewording them.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I answered was "If you had two tasks to complete, both with equal priority and timelines, which you would work on first and why?". The question itself was difficult because it was a rather asinine question in my eyes.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gensuite (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

It was easy. No need to prepare much. Very straight forward. There will be HR and senior director walking through the interview process. The questions were like: Have you worked with Clients? Do you know SQL? What is the most challenging project that you have worked on?

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Clients? Do you know SQL? What is the most challenging project that you have worked on?   1 Answer

Associate Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gensuite (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Saw the posting online and sent a resume. Within 24 hours I had a call from the CEO. They wanted an interview within 2 days. I met with 2 groups and then had another interview with the CEO. The teams were nice. I expressed reservations about the work and was assured that it would be alright. By Sunday evening I had an offer letter

Interview Questions

• Challenges I've faced working in my field?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The CEO asked me what I made and then he expressed how much the position made. There is no negotiation.

Business Specialist Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gensuite (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was conducted very poorly. It left a very bad taste in my mouth, and would NOT work for this company now even if they came back and offered a different position!

I was contacted by Granite Services, LLC (the preferred contracting company of Gensuite), and was interviewed by a recruiter who was advertising the position. Then, 2-3 weeks later, I was passed to a recruiting manager for a second phone interview. Once I passed that, I was set-up with a face-to-face interview in the Gensuite building. I did extremely well, and a week or two later was set-up with a 4th interview with the VP of the department. Both the VP and the hiring manager gave very positive feedback to Granite Services regarding my experience, and my qualifications that matched exactly what they were looking for. I was told that some "arrangements" needed to be made to start me in the position, and they would be in touch shortly about the starting process. Two more weeks later, I had not heard anything from either company, so I contacted the Granite Services recruiting manager. He told me that the position was not going to be filled until later this year, and the decision had been made to fill it internally.

SO, after a two month long rigorous interview process, they strung me along by telling me that my skills fit exactly what they were looking for, and they didn't even bother to inform me that they had decided a while ago to fill the position internally, and not until quarter 3. Why interview me FOUR different times, then not even bother calling me back to let me know the status of the decision? Thanks!