Gentiva Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Gentiva Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.3

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gentiva (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a hiring manager first for a phone interview. Interview was short and sweet. She was a half hour late calling me. Second interview was in person. The lady who was supposed to interview me didnt show up. I interviewed with two other people instead. The woman who interviewed me was extremely nice, but was not able to answer a lot of my questions, although she said she would get back to me by phone. After second interview Im still not sure of hours or salary...

Interview Questions

• Name three qualities past supervisors would describe you as. Why home health? (Was asked these questions in both interviews) Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gentiva (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

it wasn't much of an interview. I went in to have the volunteer coordinator explain what the job was about and the company does. After the one hour talk, I was asked if I was ready to work in the hospice environment and if I was ready to handle stressful situations. I had to undergo a background check and be tested for TB (nurse was on site and it was free).

Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gentiva (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview then meet in person. Will be required to o testing but not too difficult. Hardest part was IVs. Hard because LPNs are not supposed to do IV insertions or mgmt.

Senior Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gentiva (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the Manager of Technical services(Director of IS). It probably lasted 45 minutes. It was with the Manager(director) and one of the RPG programmers. I was asked several questions that dealt with RPGLE concepts such as how to call another program and how to use an internal procedure.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have programming in RPGLE, RPG FREE and XML. How much experience do you have using CL, data transfer methods such as FTP,etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple and quick. Just present your salary that you want and if it's reasonable, they will work with you.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gentiva (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

interviewed with all key departments, Sales, Operations, and Clinical leadership.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little bit, knoew salary going in.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gentiva (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Pretty standard and a bit old school.

Corporate execs typically don't have corporate backgrounds and they've only worked in home health. Not very sophisticated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate with. They do not negoatiate vacation time.