Gentiva RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gentiva RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gentiva (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I participated in an Open House situation where the interview was very informal. I spoke with a Senior VP from the Gentiva home office. Basically, she let me sit and talk about myself. She also observed me talking casually with the HR manager prior to our interview. I also had the opportunity to speak casually with the Gentiva Recruiter, Matt Rice, before my interview began. Looking back, I really wasn't aware that I was being interviewed at all. I thought I was there just to hand deliver my resume as I have never attended an open house before. I believe my resume and my friendly personality got the job for me. I have no prior experience in hospice or home health.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current position. What is a typical day like?   Answer Question

Negotiation

She asked what salary I was looking for. I asked her what the position usually paid. She gave me the range but said that with my experience she could offer me $1 more than the average. I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Gentiva

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gentiva.

Interview

Usually 2 interviews. First is an individual interview followed by a group interview. They appear to be desperate for nurses now so the questions are minimal before an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just the standard. Minimal number of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation

RN, Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gentiva (Greensboro, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was not bad. However after ariving to the job I felt they did not fully explain the expectations. The company surgar coats the real job, does not say it like it really is, and does not admit their computer system is a nightmare.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

bottom line, no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gentiva (Columbus, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

Management interviews and hires who they would like.

Crooks

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gentiva (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

Smooth and not complicated. Manager was personable and asked questions appropriate for the job....made you feel at ease. Application filled out on site on computer when arrived for interview. My questions were answered thoroughly. Salary was negotiated and settled at the time of the interview. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gentiva (Austin, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Panel interview with PCM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiatIon