Gentle Dental & Orthodontics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gentle Dental & Orthodontics

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gentle Dental & Orthodontics in January 2017.

Interview

I first talked to Talent Acquisition who then referred me to Director of Operations in the area I was interested in. I talked with her multiple times, she sent me a sample contract, told me to review it, get back to her, and then set me up to get in contact with the dentists at that location.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gentle Dental & Orthodontics (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not very bad. It involves various questions that I asked how dental school was and what I had done in the past and what I can do to better myself in the future. They also asked me what skills I had and what I was able to offer the practice and what skills I would need to still learn in order to be a better dentist for the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the next few years?   1 Answer

Experience Momentum Interview

Interview

Met with owner and the director of operations first, very casual jnterview , conversation like.
    Second interview I met with the owners wife, then the lead massage therapist , then the front desk staff that I would be supervising.
     Very close group of staff. I thought it was a strange they would allow the staff to interview the next boss . A bit of a flag.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Ground, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gentle Dental & Orthodontics (Battle Ground, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was very low key and comfortable as I had worked with the office manager years ago at a different dental office. I was a dental assistant and she was a receptionist at the time. We had a good rapport in the past and it carried over to the interview when she was the manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions she asked where standard as they pertain to dental assistants; what are you certificates you hold, how many hours do you desire, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't truly a negotiation, it was stated that the amount offered was as high as they could go. As I was looking for more hours and it was the only offer I received at the time I accepted it.