Genworth Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very basic interview where 3 people asked me questions like "tell us about yourself" as it relates to the description. They also gave me an overview of the position and what they're looking for/expecting. Although I didn't have exact experience in their field I did my best answering with what experience I did have. A few questions about what I would do if blank. What does customer service mean to you etc. It was with a temp agency and got the call I got it less than an hour later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth (Lynchburg, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

After submitting my resume online directly to the companies website. A few days later, I was contacted by an HR person who did a few screening questions (birthdate, salary requirements, etc). Contacted a week later and an interview was set up. Interviewed on Saturday, along with several others. It was in front a team of 4. One person asked the questions, while others took notes. A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Ended with questions from me. And I left! Called on Tuesday and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any difficulty getting along with people at work?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genworth in June 2007.

Interview

I applied online and was called two weeks latter to setup a phone interview with someone in the corporate office. We agreed on a time and day, so I took an hour out of my day to plan for this. However, the recruiter never called me the day of the phone interview...So, I called to confirm, I got her voice mail, so I left a message but she never called me back. The next day, I received an email from her indicating that they have put a hold on the position and will get back to me. Needless to say, she never got back with me. How unprofessional!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Genworth Financial?   1 Answer