Genworth Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genworth Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was one of the best that I have had in a while. First they send you 10 questions that you have to answer then they do a phone interview that didn't take but 20 minutes then I had a face interview with two of the hiring managers and they were awesome. They I got an offer and I accepted. And I am so excited to work for them..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth (Lynchburg, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Standard phone, and then in person interviews. Background check, credit check, and drug screen after a contingent offer. The interviewers we're very friendly and it put me at ease. My recruiter was also quick and responsive.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genworth (Lynchburg, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online, personal interview and finally assessment. Interviewed with a two person team. Was advised the type of business and what was expected of me as a potential employee. Was also advised of benefits and hours

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience, advised me of hours, asked how I would handle certain scenarios related to customer contact   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth (Lynchburg, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two employees who took turns asking questions, while writing down their answers. Most of the questions were behavioral questions where you had to give an example of what you did in a particular situation. They were fairly challenging. One of the interviewers was yawning during the session so I must have bored them.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do something better than anyone else (at your last job)?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shannon (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Shannon (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview in itself was formal and ok

I was on the process to be hired before they changed their mind at the last minutes.

Overall they show themselves unprofessional , dishonest and pushy.

I will not recommend to any one to approach them.

I bless god not to have selected now.