Genworth Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genworth Finance Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online after visiting the Genworth booth at my college's career fair. Got a call a few days later to set up an initial phone screening. At the end of the phone screening I was invited to come to the Richmond office for an in person interview. They set me up in a hotel right across the street from the office. The interview was comprised of two 30 minute interviews which consisted of both technical and behavioral questions. Got an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I knew about the company and their recent business dealings.   1 Answer

Genworth Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Brand Marketing Specialist

We are happy to hear you accepted an offer with our company and are glad to have you as part of the Genworth family. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 individuals separately. Questions were standard for a finance interview. We talked about experience and what the position expectations are. The interviews were over a 3 hour period all together,

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for this position? Why are you the best person for the job? What are you shot-term goals.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was long and was not something that I think would have been that long for the position that I had applied for and was at the office interviewing for. With that being said I think that the interview was fair but was much more detailed than I had anticipated.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't the question that was most difficult during the course of the interview it was the actual format itself.   Answer Question