Genworth Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genworth Finance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online after visiting the Genworth booth at my college's career fair. Got a call a few days later to set up an initial phone screening. At the end of the phone screening I was invited to come to the Richmond office for an in person interview. They set me up in a hotel right across the street from the office. The interview was comprised of two 30 minute interviews which consisted of both technical and behavioral questions. Got an offer about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I knew about the company and their recent business dealings.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 individuals separately. Questions were standard for a finance interview. We talked about experience and what the position expectations are. The interviews were over a 3 hour period all together,

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for this position? Why are you the best person for the job? What are you shot-term goals.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was long and was not something that I think would have been that long for the position that I had applied for and was at the office interviewing for. With that being said I think that the interview was fair but was much more detailed than I had anticipated.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't the question that was most difficult during the course of the interview it was the actual format itself.   Answer Question