Genworth Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth.

Interview

It was a phone interview where we went over my resume and my interests. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes, I was asked what I knew about the company and ended with any questions I had.

Interview Questions

Genworth Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

First, you will go though first round of phone call, if you passed then you will meet the managers. I applied in February and only got the phone call probably around April. For folks, who applied early and didn't get any call dont give up probably they just have not started reviewing the applications yet.

Interview Questions

• What subject you least like?Tell me about yourself, tell me about the projects that you worked on   Answer Question

Genworth Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Brand Marketing Specialist

Welcome! We are very happy to have you as part of the Genworth family. Thank you for sharing your interview experience with others

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. Recruiter rushed the interview. Only lasted about 20 minutes. No complicated questions asked, just the basics. Most dynamic question asked was "tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co worker" and "tell me about a time where you had to give presentation in class or at your job"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to give a presentation to a class or at your job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genworth.

Interview

Applied through my university's office of career services. I had a phone interview, and then we scheduled an in person interview. I had 3 in person interviews with the members of the company. Some interviews were a little more technical than others. Overall fairly average interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing since you've been to college, what would you change and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth (Lynchburg, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant and enjoyable interview. Asked a few basic technical questions and then just asked to go over my resume and explain how things on it related to my work at the company. Showed me around the office and explained basics of what I'd be doing and what they did.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Simple resume drop on campus careers portal, along with an accompanying submission to Genworth's careers website. Received a phone call the next day to arrange a first interview (also via phone). Two days later, got the go-ahead for an on-site interview in Richmond, VA. Received offer another two days after that. Process did not even take two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Applied online. In a week or so, was contacted by the college recruiter to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview and heard back in two weeks for second-round interviews. Had the second-round interview and should be hearing back from them in a week or so on the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked about why I wanted the position and why Genworth. Questions about my experience, leadership, communication, and project management skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Got a phone interview after application online

Interview Questions

• Most behavior questions, e.g why Genworth? What's your favorite class? Describe your programming skills(have you used marco in SAS).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genworth.

Interview

phone interview that was behavioral. had a second interview with 2 consecutive managers. purely behavior and some questions about experience with excel.