Genworth Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genworth Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genworth (Richmond, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

recruiter, manager and peer interviews. The process took about two weeks. Questions were on point for my job experience and the role I was applying for. Many situational questions asked. Very sales focused questions as well as focus on dealing with difficult situations/overcoming objections.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Genworth (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

There were lots of questions from the three people at the face to face interview, two women and one man. Questions, presentations and final results not promising. Cold and non responsive with interaction during this. I didn't get a feeling that they wanted to be in the room or that there was going to be a positive outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

I received an email to schedule for a phone interview. The interview only lasted 10 minutes. The recruiter immediately denied me after finding out that I don't have my series 6 and 63. I was confused and have expressed that to her because I never said I have the certifications and definitely did not put it on my resume. I also thought it was a preferred qualifications to have.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went out of your way to please a client.   Answer Question