Geometry Global Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometry Global Account Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Geometry Global

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Meeting with people from multiple departments (strategy, creative, account). One-on-one interviews. Most started with general questions "tell me about yourself" so come prepared with your career highlights. Friendly and smart people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project where your contribution changed the outcome of a project?   Answer Question
  • Describe a project that highlights you at your best.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Geometry Global

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a friend that works in a different office. At first it was just an introduction, there were no positions currently open that fit my qualifications.

A few days later their lead talent recruiter connected with me on LinkedIn. A few days after that he contacted me about an Acct Director opportunity. We set up an initial phone conversation and then he scheduled me to come in for a couple interviews with the account team.

Overall the interviews went fine. Lasted the full 30 min for each meeting and it was a 33/33/33 split of discussing the role, the account and my experience. All seemed to go well. The Talent Recruiter walked me out and said at least twice he would follow up with feedback as soon as he heard back from the team. After I sent thank you notes (emails), he said it again.

A week later no response, no feedback. I sent a follow-up email and he never replied. Ever. I realize he is busy but that's his JOB. He is not the insanely busy & traveling GAD who is meeting the people the internal recruiter sends his way, he's the point person, on the front line and in charge of finding the right person to fill this role. It takes less than a minute to send a short email saying the position has been filled, they are going in a different direction...anything. Just be the professional recruiter you were hired to be and close the circle. This reflects badly on the entire organization and I would not recommend this company to anyone. A little professionalism goes a long way.

By the way, my friend warned me multiple times about how much a cluster fu@% this company is but I decided to try them out anyway. It may be a blessing in disguise nothing came of the interviews and a sure sign of ineptness, disrespect and chaos that ensues on the inside. As my friend says "you've been forewarned."

Interview Questions

• I was asked to speak about relevant experience & projects that would make me a strong candidate for this position.   1 Answer