Geometry Global Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometry Global Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Geometry Global

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The first step was a phone screening with HR. It was casual and conversational. The HR recruiter was very friendly and provided great information about Geometry Global. She promptly followed up and invited me in for an in-person interview to meet the team. I first met with the AE and Supervisor followed by the VP. Everyone was kind and easy to talk to. The HR recruiter followed up within the next few days, as promised, and extended me an offer. I couldn't have asked for better interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Shopper Marketing and Consumer Promotions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Geometry Global

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geometry Global.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin. Two weeks later they called me for an interview. I had two interviews. Standard interview, one hour long. No questions about the company. Really nice management.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a 2-round interview. First with Human Resources then second with the User from the company. The overall process took more than month. Both interviewers asked common questions and you were allowed to ask questions in return. Both interviews were one-on-one and was quite casual. They made certain you were willing to work with a specific brand.

Interview Questions

• If you had any problem with certain types of brands   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter who explained the positions and prepped me for the interview. I then had one interview two 2 senior staff members (can consist of Director, Supervisor or Manager). From there I heard back within 1 week and was offered the job. From what I've seen I do not believe they post jobs online, rather recruit or through reference.

Interview Questions

• Started off with "Tell me about your past roles and experience". This is my favourite way to start an interview because you have the floor to go through EVERYTHING you've done that's relevant and show off your talents and how perfect you are for the job. From there they asked more specific questions, like "What is shopper marketing to you and why do you think it's important", "What experience do you have managing projects with multiple moving parts". If they ask you "Do you know how to do X" and you don't - always be truthful and say you are willing to learn and become an expert.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Bucharest (Romania)) in September 2014.

Interview

Only CV submission and Interview with the manager, which was not very difficult. The process was relaxed and did not took too much time, around 40 minutes. Mostly it was about my former experience and how i would deal with some situations at work. I was referred by one of their former employee.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment?
      How do you deal with routine at work?   Answer Question