Geometry Global Art Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometry Global Art Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Geometry Global

2.0

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometry Global in January 2019.

Interview

I spoke with a few different employees about my qualifications and was very welcomed in the environment. Everyone was very nice and I was very impressed with the office/studio space they were in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Geometry Global

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I met with two people in the team, the first person was very friendly but rarely talked, the second one is a VP and he only spent 10 mins and said that he was busy and needed to leave, he asked me to write him an email afterwards if I have more questions to ask about Geometry. I did but he never got back to me. There was radio silence 3 weeks after the interview, I followed up with HR also the two people I met with, there was no reply. I wrote an email again and HR told me they decided to go with another candidate with more experience. The interview was such a waste of time because I felt they never read my resume in the first place and had no idea how much experience I had, in the end they told me they wanted someone with more experience. Overall, don't waste your time.

Interview Questions