Geometry Global Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geometry Global Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Geometry Global

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources discussing my background, a phone interview with a Manager of the role discussing myself and more info about Geometry, in-person with a person from the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Geometry Global

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Geometry Global in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the AAE position on a Wednesday and was emailed the following day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview took about a half hour and included basic questions about my background and previous work experience. By the end of the call, I was invited in for an in-person interview for the following day, that Friday. The in-person interviews went great. I was sat down and interviewed by three separate people for about a half hour each. At the end of my interviews, I was given a tour of the beautiful office. When it was time to leave, I was told I would be contacted by the beginning of next week. I received the offer that Tuesday evening. I really appreciated them moving so quickly with the hiring process - in my experience, as a recent graduate and entry level candidate, the waiting is the hardest part! I am so excited to begin my career at Geometry Global and fee very fortunate to be a part of this great company!

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult obstacle at each of your previous positions?   Answer Question
    • How do you work under pressure and are you able to stay organized?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - great starting salary and benefits!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Rogers, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

Nice, Friendly, good questions, Easy to talk to. Asked some questions that weren't quite clear, Very easy talking with HR to set up future interviews. Still have not heard from them. I am in advertising and they wanted me to talk about marketing in some ways so that was difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with the account team, they were all friendly and informative. Started with the hiring manager and then met with 3 others from the team. The atmosphere was pretty easy going and they seemed interested in what I had to say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with the HR recruiters. I then had an additional phone interview with the team's manager. I then had 1 on 1 interviews with the Account Executives. All in all, it was a fair process. I was asked fairly basic questions and had a few great conversations regarding past experiences and the job.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Akron, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Good discussions with interviewers, but the whole process drug on for a long time and things were left hanging for a while. I interviewed initially with a panel then had 2 or 3 one on one interviews.