Geometry Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Geometry Global

2.7

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Greenbelt, MD).

Interview

Pre-interviewer met with candidates 1-on-1 and then they went to another location for a group interview. That's all I could glean while waiting for my appointment. I showed up at 10:45am in Greenbelt, Maryland for an 11am appointment. At 12:15pm when I chose to leave there were 2 10am appointments who hadn't been see yet. Disorganized and NO communication from the hosts.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Rather long. Interviewed with 3 people from the department and 1 person who had nothing to do with the department or the business I was working on. Took about 2 months for them to come back to me and offer me a freelance position. I managed to turn it into full time

Interview Questions

• what do you know about shopper marketing?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a very positive experience. HR was very helpful, informative and friendly throughout the whole interview. Although the process was very long, I did learn a lot each time I went in to interview. HR along with other great employees always provided me with new information and spoke honestly about the company. I met with a variety of people and enjoyed every minute of it!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Geometry Global and what will you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

I had a preliminary call with HR and then met with the hiring manager in person. Interview was standard. What was negative about this experience was that I had over a week of radio silence from the company after the interviews. Only when I reached to check in with HR did I get a response back that they were going in another direction. After taking time out of two of my days, it would have been polite for them to reach out to me once they decided to go with another candidate. Seems others have had this same experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. After speaking with the recruiter via email and over the phone, we scheduled a following phone call. I then spoke with a few people over the phone (some VPs). They were like ok let's do another phone interview. They never respond to my email where I attempt to schedule a third phone call. I follow up with them via email MULTIPLE times and they just ignore me every time. It was a complete waste of time as I had to spend time interviewing with them, only to get ignored in the middle of the process. I didn't get a rejection either. Don't bother applying to Geometry Global.

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and received an email from HR asking to schedule an in person interview. I came in for in person interview and receive an offer over a month later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about this position on your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Akron, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through online portal. Got a call in two days. The interview process lasted for 1 month. Started off with a HR phone Interview. Within a week, I had the second round over the phone which was very technical and lasted for around 1 hour. My third round was an on-site interview for fours with four rounds. Interview was fairly easy. Few database and SAS questions. Mostly behavioral.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geometry Global in January 2019.

Interview

I spoke with a few different employees about my qualifications and was very welcomed in the environment. Everyone was very nice and I was very impressed with the office/studio space they were in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I met with two people in the team, the first person was very friendly but rarely talked, the second one is a VP and he only spent 10 mins and said that he was busy and needed to leave, he asked me to write him an email afterwards if I have more questions to ask about Geometry. I did but he never got back to me. There was radio silence 3 weeks after the interview, I followed up with HR also the two people I met with, there was no reply. I wrote an email again and HR told me they decided to go with another candidate with more experience. The interview was such a waste of time because I felt they never read my resume in the first place and had no idea how much experience I had, in the end they told me they wanted someone with more experience. Overall, don't waste your time.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources discussing my background, a phone interview with a Manager of the role discussing myself and more info about Geometry, in-person with a person from the team.