Geometry Global SEO Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Geometry Global (Akron, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

The most drawn out interview process I have ever experienced. It was clear the company was completely unorganized and constantly adjusting their size. Based upon what the directors and HR representatives told me, they have undergone several large turnovers. I was coming in after the latest. I thought this was completely inappropriate and unprofessional to disclose. Questions were very vague and again communication was horrible. They scheduled all my interviews for one day but failed to tell me and other HR reps that I was meeting with several people. They walked me out and said goodbye when there were others waiting to see me next. I had to go back a separate day to do my follow-up interview.

After several weeks of leaving messages for HR specialists and managers, I finally spoke with someone else who didn’t even interview me. They kept apologizing they hadn’t “heard from the client and couldn’t make a decision yet” and even blamed the weather one time because they said they thought a storm was coming and sent everyone home! Utterly ridiculous. Finally they said they client had backed out and the position was no longer available. They said that since they wanted to hire me initially, that I should apply for another position. I said I was interested and again waited a week to talk with someone. I was clearly qualified for either job and they scheduled my THIRD interview with another department. They didn’t feel I was qualified for the other job and the interview was a complete waste of time. We barely got to discuss my experience at all. HR told me they “didn’t want this to be the end” and could see me being successful here but maybe timing was bad. I said there would be no way I could do a fourth interview seeing as I was working full time through this entire process. It took literally over 6 weeks to finally hear a no from someone.

Avoid this place at all costs. Not only will they avoid telling you the truth about the communication and protocols, they will avoid your call at all costs. HR horribly out of touch and will not help at all in the decision-making process. I will never apply here again or recommend this company to anyone I know. I was completely disgusted by their unprofessional attitude and was shocked that they had any employees working here after the games that I witnessed firsthand.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were either yes or no, or the interviewer was just reading down a list of prepared questions and wasn’t concerned with an answer.   Answer Question