George P. Johnson Client Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at George P. Johnson

1 Interview Review

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Initially contacted by recruiter. Round 1 included a phone conversation with the recruiter which was very pleasant and informative. Round 2 was a one-on-one with the direct manager for the position. We established great rapport and had an engaging discussion about the position and my qualifications. I was immediately contacted after the second round to schedule a Round 3 with another member of upper management. Again, established great rapport and received very positive feedback from the recruiter. The member of upper management did ask for me to return to present with the direct manager to see how we worked as a team.
Long story short, I was then given less than 24 hours to return and present solo for 2 members of upper management. Fortunately, I had a presentation that I was able to update for the meeting the following day. The presentation went well, and we all had a very engaging discussion about the concept that I presented.
Then, get a call from the recruiter stating that they were passing on me as a candidate with the feedback given by one member of upper management stating that I did not have enough industry experience.
Overall, I feel as though a lot of my time was wasted. I don't believe I would have made it through 4 Rounds of interviewing if I wasn't qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• I was given less than 24 hours to return back for a Round 4 presentation to upper management.   Answer Question