George P. Johnson Event Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

George P. Johnson Event Services Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at George P. Johnson

2.0

Event Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in June 2015.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and the next day received an email for an interview appointment. Interview was the following week. There was one interviewer and we had a conversation style interview. It lasted about 40 minutes. Received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• No formal questions were asked, we basically discussed my goals and direction, the company details and job details, events that I would be working on, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for George P. Johnson

Event Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in August 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview process. Interviewers were very personable but questions were very generic and not role oriented. there was some discussion of daily work activities but not much focus on the role, more on whether or not I would be a good fit. Many questions that I asked were answered in very similar style of answers. I wish the interview gave me more insight into what the daily job task was going to be like.

Interview Questions