George P. Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I really enjoyed meeting the HR person. He was very nice. I learned a great deal about the company and the position. I felt comfortable asking questions and felt the interviewer treated me with a great deal of respect.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in April 2013.

Interview

three round. first round was in campus. second one and third one were at office. second one was to talk about yourself, third one was group case study. just make the group to made pitching product and imitate to pitch

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Got on a call with a CD for around 10-20 mins, asked me questions about my work style, if I would be willing to relocate and told me HR would send me an offer letter if the higher up executives approve of my hire.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and two in person. Asked to write an essay and give a presentation as a part of the in person interview process. Interviewed by a group of at least 2 sometimes 3 people. Questions were hard and the homework was hard. They expected quick turn around on the assignments. For example, if in person interview was Thursday they send you a homework assignment to put a presentation together on Tuesday night.

Interview Questions

• Give me specific examples of where you have done this or that and they provide vague examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was what it was. Take it or leave it.

Associate Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson.

Interview

I received a quick response from the talent acquisition manager setting up a phone interview to review my experience. Few other phone interviews and a final round of interviews in person.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied thru their website, got a call a week later, had phone interview for 30 mins, very friendly and nice, got job offer a week later. Turns out they are always hiring cause they have really high turn over

Interview Questions

• Talk about your work experience? how you handled difficult situations onsite, etc, nothing hard   Answer Question

Event Logistics Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson.

Interview

I applied through a reference and was contacted for a follow up phone interview. The process took over 2 weeks and I was asked basic questions about my previous experiences over the phone. Unfortunately, the recruitment agent wasn't in the office where I had applied to so I was not able to ask specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic - most difficult being: "name a situation where you have faced a challenge during an event and how you dealt with it?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was very detailed and thorough. I met with several managers and other team members. They asked a lot of situational questions and wanted to know how I would handle various issues as they came up. They focused on how positive the culture was and how supportive the team is to new employees. They have a very good new hire training program and emphasized how important it was to them that I feel confident in my new job before getting thrown into the fire.

Negotiation

Not really a lot of negotiation. They told me what their top number was and that was it.

Event Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in June 2015.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and the next day received an email for an interview appointment. Interview was the following week. There was one interviewer and we had a conversation style interview. It lasted about 40 minutes. Received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• No formal questions were asked, we basically discussed my goals and direction, the company details and job details, events that I would be working on, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in August 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview process. Interviewers were very personable but questions were very generic and not role oriented. there was some discussion of daily work activities but not much focus on the role, more on whether or not I would be a good fit. Many questions that I asked were answered in very similar style of answers. I wish the interview gave me more insight into what the daily job task was going to be like.