George P. Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

3D Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview with your supervisor and other team members. Many questions regarding your work and skills as well your capabilities of working as a member of a team. Descriptions of their work and their scope, clients, process and timeframe of projects

Senior Prodcer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in June 2017.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter who viewed my profile on LinkedIn. Met with that recruiter via phone, then moved forward to meet with VP via phone.

VP spent most of the interview talking, so I wasn't able to get all of my questions asked/answered. Nevertheless, was then moved to the next phase of the interview process. I initially thought this went well, and had more questions for the parties that interviewed me. Unfortunately after a few weeks, I received the canned email stating that they would not be going forward with me as a candidate.

Would have appreciated feedback as to why I wasn't being advanced further given that I have years of experience.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (San Francisco, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

I was connected with a recruiting manager who organized a number of interviews. The manager was very responsive and timely. I was connected to 5 different members of the team I was interviewing for. We had phone conversations and I essentially similar things to the 5 different people. I was given the tip to be on video call as opposed to just voice call.

Interview Questions

• What are your event production strengths?   1 Answer

Senior Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Torrance, CA).

Interview

The interview process was simple and casual. It was with two Creative Directors at the same time, so they had the opportunity to go back and forth asking questions. This proved to be somewhat difficult when answering the question, as you had to shift your focus between the two of them. However, I preferred having them together so I didn't have to answer the same questions twice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in November 2018.

Interview

3 rounds total. a phone screen, a chat with the bosses, and a final round interview presentation. the hr rep was very friendly and prompt in her responses. they asked a lot of questions about my past experience, and how my projects in the past had prepared me for this role etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here over other agencies?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at George P. Johnson in July 2009.

Interview

Interview process was a good experience
    Phone interview first-HR
    Second phone interview-VP of office
    Third Interview-in-person-Group director and VP
    Fourth Interview-Group director staff members
    Fifth Interview-Group/Panel interview-senior leaders

I would advise that when you interview with GPJ, make sure you do your homework first to really understand the culture. GPJ's people and culture are as important as the position. They play a big factor. I would also suggest that you look at GPJ as a career, not a job or a stepping stone. A lot of your time and passion is required to succeed at GPJ.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in digital entertainment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at George P. Johnson (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

HR takes the first round, then Ac Dir, then Agency Head, then presentation, then India Head