Georgetown University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgetown University Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.7

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital.

Interview

It was terrible! There were toonly many unnecessary questions that didn't have anything to do with my skill set or the job. The process dragged on and on for no reason.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 10 years   1 Answer

Case Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC).

Interview

Intimidation is a big thing there. The job descriptions never matches the actual job functions that you'll be doing. And your job duties changes daily. No one really has a solid answer as to what exactly it is that you do

RN NURSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC).

Interview

Came in waited for about 20 minutes. Then spoke with manager and conduted interview. Took about 25 minute's and answered about 12 questions. doctors r was very friendoy and family oriented which was a major plus.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Very quick. The interviewer was really nice and bubbly. She asked a few question about myself. She talked very fast and asked me if I had any questions at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• Name all of the MedStar hospitals   1 Answer

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied on the website a week later received an email from the Clinical Manager asking to schedule an appointment for an interview. Went to the interview a haven't heard anything since.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   2 Answers

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process went very quickly. I only had one interview before being told i was hired. You will need to take a drug test and get all of your shot up to date. Also expected to get a flu shoot every year.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much the normal questions: Why did you apply with us? How long do you plan of staying employed here? Are you good with people? Tell me about yourself? etc   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of submitting an application and an in person interview with the chief administrative officer of the Pasquarilla Health Center. The one on one interview was interesting because at the end of it I was told how many times I said "um" and how many times I had fidgeted. Pretty basic questions, a lot of "if you were any kind of fruit what would you be and why" to see how fast you can think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• A previously challenging experience in the workplace that i overcame and how.   Answer Question

Patient Registration Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

There is an initial phone screening where a MedStar rep calls to ensure that you have the basic educational requirements. Then, once you complete the phone screening successfully a typing test is scheduled in Arlington. In the event that you pass this an in- person interview is scheduled at the department that you would potentially work at.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your previous work skills in this position?   Answer Question

Summer Nurse Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted application online in November. Was contacted in January that I was selected to continue in the selection process. Received and filled out application packet with letters of recommendation and official transcript. Contacted a few weeks later saying that I had been selected for an interview. Interview was with clinical manager of the floor, clinical educator of the floor, and another nurse from the floor. Interview was odd because the interviewers talked amongst themselves for most of it and did not ask very many questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgetown University Hospital.

Interview

Very long and consist of numerous of visits back and forth to hospital