Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD)

2.5

Social Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD).

Interview

The interview process was Enlightening, friendly, thorough, welcoming, group interview, tour, easy. However it takes a while to hear back for an offer. After an offer is provider on boarding is fairly quick with two week orientation. However the orientation does not consist of the actual job responsibilities, more on how to interact with the population.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Savannah, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the Program Assistant to schedule an interview. I was asked a series of questions by two charge nurses and the nurse manager. Topics ranged from strengths, weaknesses, prior jobs, what I was looking for, and if I had any questions for them.

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was called for a phone interview.it lasted about 30 mins. They ask general information about my experience. Later asked to come for in person interview. Lasted about an hour. Panel of 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the position?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gracewood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Gracewood, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by my supervisor a couple of times. Because of the respect I have for my title, and the respect I gained for my supervisor, I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Did I feel I could work with the population of this type.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website by submitting my resume to the required e-mail address. I believe it took about a month for a call. I had an in-person panel interview with the an HR rep (her name was Carol) and 2 other department directors (the position was for their departments. They would share the Executive Assistant).

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral type questions; however, they did give me a copy of the list of questions so I wouldn't lose my place and could read along. This was very nice.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with current Executive Assistant and Supervisor. Very structured, yet not intimidating. I felt the panel did a great job at explaining processes and complimenting the team they've been able to form.

Interview Questions

• Explain your strengths and weaknesses as it applies to this position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Savannah, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application almost a full month before I received a call requesting an interview. The applications are available to the nurse managers on all of the units at the hospital. The interview itself is 8-10 very specific questions that are required by the state.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Augusta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

In a room with about 8 different managers asking you questions about your height and weight, work availability, and other general things. Then they start asking you scenario type questions. Everyone is dressed casual to office casual. Each manager will ask you a different question. You are given pretty much as much time as you want to answer so take your time.

Interview Questions

• If you had to tell someone that they needed to inform a patient that family visiting hours were over, how would you approach them and what would you say?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Augusta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

It was very intimidating. I recommend candidates to do there homework before going to the interview. Its really not that bad overall. You also take a sample test to make sure you have the skills for the position you are apply for.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with Stress?   1 Answer
    • Why should we choose you for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was taken place.

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) (Columbus, GA).

Interview

I was called by an HR employee who asked me screening questions about my experience and made sure I knew the nature of the position. I interview tomorrow, and I will update afterward.