Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

You most likely will come through Happy Faces. The interview process was in front of a panel, but they made me feel very comfortable and kept it very professional yet casual. I was given an opportunity to let them know how they could accommodate me to do a great job, if hired!

Juvenile Correction Officer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Savannah, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

lousy. Sometimes you will have a face to face with an administrator or you might go to a oral board. No consistency on their part. They ask questions and thats it.

Interview Questions

• Questions made from administration   1 Answer

Recreation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastman, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Eastman, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

In my interview process was in Eastman Georgia. I was interviewed by my supervisor and the assistant director. I also spoke with the director briefly after the interview. It was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• If I was having a basketball tournament how would I construct it being that we have a lot of gang violence.   Answer Question

Juvenile Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Hinesville, GA).

Interview

Applied online in May. I didn’t get emailed about the job until June. Interviewed in July. There was a 3 person panel and the questions that they asked where in front of me. They asked 2 questions each and everyone wrote down my answers. Total interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your supervisor asked you to do something against policy?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Juvenile Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Gainesville, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. The interview consisted of a panel of 3. After the panel interview, I was required to do a written exercise which was to write a letter to a judge.

Interview Questions

• Based on the job description tell us how your education, background, and experience make you qualified for the job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you disagreed with your boss. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you were asked to do something by a customer that was against policy.   Answer Question
    • What strengths do you have that will make you perform the job well?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a one when an employee did something against company policy and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Financial Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Marietta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The foundation I laid from my internship was a preview of work ethics. My internship lasted 75 days and during that time I did my best with the facility. I was not formally interviewed because this position is part-time.

I did not decline.

Senior Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Augusta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was held in the afternoon in a large office room with a three person panel. It lasted about 25minutes and they asked a variety of questions about my experience and how I would handle / manage different issues.

Juvenile Correction Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Thomasville, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

It was pleasant and quick. The panel was very professional and forthcoming. It seemed as if we'd already worked together before. They asked good questions that would show my character.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose this field of work.   1 Answer

Staff Development/Training Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a panel interview with 4 interviewers, which included the hiring manager. Each interviewer asks at least two questions for a total of eight questions. At the end of the question and answer phase you performed a mock training exercise which was graded.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, most jobs come with a salary range that is commensurate to your work experience and education. The best way to increase your salary is to look for a promotion or move to another state agency.

Juvenile Probation Officer I HITS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Savannah, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online it took about a week to get a call and then in between the call and the interview another week . It was laid back I felt very comfortable talking to the 3 person panel and about the job, because I was very interested in the position . You need to know about the job and department you're applying for so prepare before your interview and you will be fine . Oh and don't forget to ask questions yourself!

Interview Questions

• What does work ethic mean to you?   1 Answer