Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice Juvenile Probation Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice

2.0

Juvenile Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Hinesville, GA).

Interview

Applied online in May. I didn’t get emailed about the job until June. Interviewed in July. There was a 3 person panel and the questions that they asked where in front of me. They asked 2 questions each and everyone wrote down my answers. Total interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your supervisor asked you to do something against policy?   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice

Juvenile Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice (Gainesville, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. The interview consisted of a panel of 3. After the panel interview, I was required to do a written exercise which was to write a letter to a judge.

Interview Questions

• Based on the job description tell us how your education, background, and experience make you qualified for the job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you disagreed with your boss. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you were asked to do something by a customer that was against policy.   Answer Question
    • What strengths do you have that will make you perform the job well?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a one when an employee did something against company policy and how did you handle it?   Answer Question