Georgia Department of Transportation Civil Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia Department of Transportation Civil Engineer II Interview Questions

Interviews at Georgia Department of Transportation

Civil Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Transportation (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a panel of five people two from Human resources and three engineers and they would ask questions consecutively and write down you response and its grade.. They would ask general questions the pertain to leadership and your ability to manage work loads and deal with clients. There was minimal questions asked about the technical part of the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what was needed to design a vertical and horizontal geometrical curve?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia Department of Transportation

Civil Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jesup, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Transportation (Jesup, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

there were three people in the room, all were P.E., they ask about codes and different civil engineering standards. they ask me how many projects and internships i have throughout my college career.

Interview Questions