Georgia Department of Transportation Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia Department of Transportation Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Georgia Department of Transportation

2.5

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Transportation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I went into the office and interviewed with a panel of supervisors from 2 departments. Asked some questions about basic technical know-how. The whole interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia Department of Transportation

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Transportation (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview before an in person one. I was not able to show up in person so I did the second interview on the phone as well. Most of the questions focused on my past experiences. There was one technical question in which I was given a scenario and I was asked how I would approach the situation. It was a traffic problem. I thought it was pretty straightforward. The overall experience of the interview was good. But I did learn how to answer some questions in a more effective way. The feedback that I was given was that I should listen to the questions more carefully.

Interview Questions