Georgia Department of Transportation Legal Analyst Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Georgia Department of Transportation

1 Interview Review

Legal Analyst Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Department of Transportation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Weeks later my application status changed from "under review" to "no longer under consideration". I received a call about 2 days later from the manager asking me if I would like to interview. The interview consisted of 4 people, only one asked questions. It was rather bad from the beginning. The receptionist was rude when I walked in, no greeting she just talked on her cell phone. The interview started late. 3 women and 1 man. The women could not be more interested in my interview if someone paid them. They were quite, one even played on her cell phone under the table. No one really smiled or made me feel comfortable I honestly think I was just called to fill in and they weren't interested in me from the beginning, even though I qualified for the position. No one walked me out when the interview was over, the expected me to find my way back to the lobby.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not hard, just come prepared with some scenarios and answers to typical interview questions.   Answer Question