Georgia-Pacific Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.1

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was in interview for more than 2 hours. You have to talk to two managers and answers several questions and then switch to two different managers. It is very stressful. I felt in my interview the managers were not prepared and the controller was too busy answering emails and text messages. Didn't really feel I had her full attention.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a one hour phone interview, followed by 2 rounds of in-person interviews. Everyone I met with was very nice. A couple of months later I received a generic email from HR stating that they had filled the position.

Interview Questions

• What is one way I have implemented a change at my workplace that resulted in greater efficiency.   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a mail from HR after 1 month of submission of my resume at a technology event. They didnt tell me whether I cracked phone intvw or not. After a few weeks, got 1 more mail asking if I am available for on-site intvw. Schedules on-site intvw after a week and 3 people took the intvw. First was technical (more related to the work I will be allocated to), 2nd person was cool n friendly (both tech n behavioral), 3rd person was even more cool (complete behavioral).

Interview Questions

• Questions about my skills listed in my resume and also about research related.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online on Koch website. Got an email from HR and arranged a phone interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Asked me about my study, related coursework, my current work and responsibilities, and web development related work done. There were lot of behavioral questions along with cross questioning. Make sure you are ready.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed at a career fair last spring for their procurement specialist program for college graduates. The process was really easy and the recruiters were friendly and calming considering it was my first time interviewing. The whole process was very informal.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a group situation that was not ideal   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

All questions are behavior based. You will go through a series of one on one interviews with various employees. All of this comes after an initial phone interview performed by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you lacked the skills needed to do the job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most difficult employee conflict that you have had to address and how did you approach the situation?   Answer Question
    • Explain your last performance review that you received? What were your areas for improvement?   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Received an initial phone screening about 1 1/2 week after applying online. Four days after that I got a call for a face to face interview. Interviewed with four different people and asked a lot of behavioral based questions. The company is really big on Market Based Management so I suggest you read up on that. Overall the interview process was not bad..... intense but not bad.... I have not heard anything yet but was told that I would here something within a week of my interview... keeping my fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you set a goal and achieved it.... Tell me about a time when you had to make an executive decision without your boss. What was the outcome.   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Decatur, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Got this interview through a recruiting agency. I was interviewed by 3 different people. The division manager, developmental chemist, and an associate chemist. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and a lot of technical questions about analytical instruments. There was a couple trick questions about if your boss told you did something. How would you handle the situation.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you did not achieve something that you wanted to accomplish?   Answer Question

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Referred to GP's HR and then had a phone Interview with two electrical engineers for an entry level engineering rotational position; they took turns to ask behavioral questions. It took me about 45 mins to finish.

Interview Questions

• six behavioral questions, such as talking about a quick decision, creative solution, taking an initiative, etc. Questions related to my resume were asked after my answers to the behavioral questions   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Asked some behavioral based questions and you have to meet with a minimum of 4 people. It was a simple process and not once did I feel overwhelmed, they made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a situation you felt was not right but it was going to get the job done? How did you respond?   1 Answer