Georgia-Pacific Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

Hour long interview. First, have you speak about yourself. Next, they jump into information regarding Georgia-Pacific and your expected role. Lastly, interview of all behavior questions with them of what happened and how did you deal with it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were asked to volunteer and denied the volunteering opportunity. Explain why.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

- Phone Interview
    - In-person with recruiter
    - A series of of 3-4 interviews, could be one or two interviewers per interview, for 1-2 hrs each; You will usually meet with the hiring manger and there report to. Individuals who have held your position before and people you would be working with.
    - Drug test (Office staff usually mouth swab) and background check (including prior employer verification)
    - Offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

I had to have 2 different interviews. First interview was with the hiring manager. Second interview was with 6 different people which was: hiring manager again, big boss, and 4 from the corporate office. Please dress with the appropriate attire, cleaniness counts a lot.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Give me a time where you went over your grounds to get the job done, and what happen afterwards?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared for changes. They had the perfect work schedule Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm. Awesome pay. Be ready to make a difference in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Sheboygan, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

On the 1st interview, I met with the plant manager, quality manager, HR, and customer service managers. I was called back for a 2nd interview a week or so later. I then met with the sales manager, and then general manager. It was a very relaxed process. I met with each of them separately, so I was ultimately in interviews for approximately 5 hours total.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time you failed at something on the job?   Answer Question