Georgia-Pacific General Laborer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (City of Industry, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through a temp agency rather than directly through the company so my experience may be a bit different but apart from a phone interview and a drug test there wasn't much to the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for testing. After a week I received an email stating they would like to have me for an interview. In the email they gave me different websites to look at in regards to the company and behavioral interviews. I was interviewed by two different people. Each person had an hour each to interview. They had a list of specific questions they had to ask. Mostly dealt with questions asking how I handle situations in previous job experiences. I am still waiting to see if I got the job or not due to the fact they are still interviewing.

Interview Questions

• In three words describe yourself and work experience? Name a situation in a previous job where you had to be creative?   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in March 2012.

Interview

Behavioral based interview, received offer same day from plant manager and HR, drug test given 10 min after the interview with a scheduled start date received a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you didn't agree with your supervisor or other lead worker, how did you explain your disagreement, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got good starting hourly rate of 19.19/hourly with benefits to start less than 30 days for general labor position