Georgia-Pacific Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI | Glassdoor

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, then site visit and interview where I met with the entire 6 person process engineering team individually. Site visit included plant tour, meeting with the process engineers as well as someone from HR and the engineering plant manager

Manufacturing Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR on a Thursday and he set up a over the phone interview with a recruiting specialist for the following Monday. After the Over the phone interview, I had to take some tests and quizzes over the computer. I got a call about a week later for a face to face interview. That was 4 different people, its called a behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your supervisor told you to do something you knew was not safe and you knew it was against safety regulations?   1 Answer

Customer Reconciliation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied and received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview took 30 mins, recruiter asked questions about your background. A week later HR called to schedule in person interview. HR emailed instruction and gave some links to help me prepare. Met with 6 people, two at a time. Each person asked about 5 behavior questions and for each question they would follow up with more questions. Some questions were hard to answer but all the people there were really nice which helped a lot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you did not take the "easy way out" but went the "right" way to reach a solution.
      What would you do if a team member wasn’t pulling his/her weight on a project?
      Describe a time when you went above and beyond the normal scope of your duties.
      Tell me about a time where you discovered a problem on your own and fixed it without being told to do so.  Tell me of a time when you did something without being asked.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

The phone screen was a behavioral interview process but the Human Resources Recruiter was very helpful in letting me know what she was looking for. Then I had another brief interview with the hiring manager over the phone which led to a third in person interview which will be with four people and behavioral type again. I have not had that one yet.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to make a critical decision in your supervisors absence.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone. Asked typical phone questions, nothing overly challenging. A week later had an in person interview with four employees. Total in person interview took a few hours. They asked some typical questions like strengths and weaknesses but they were primarily concerned with if you would fit into their culture. If interviewing make sure to go to their web page and review the MBM philosophy.

Interview Questions

• What are any areas of opportunity you have?   1 Answer

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview processs for Georgia Pacific-Koch Industries is a SBO situation behavior outcome based.
    ie - "tell me about a time". I would recommend you become familiar with Koch industries MBM guiding
    principles. Also read The Science of Success by Charlie Koch. Really a pretty lame process as GP is
    under a huge transition after being purchased and gone private. Also, the company went through "Rapid
    Transformation" head count reduction after the purchase.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

GP is instructed to make an offer or pass with in 3 days of the on site interview