Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Environmental Engineer Interview

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Pacific Gypsum in February 2012.

The interview started off with a 3 person panel, that consisted of the plant manager,facility hr representative, and the environmental/operations manager. That interview session lasted about 45 minutes. It was a behavioral based interview. Following that I interviewed with another panel that questioned me on my knowledge related to the job duties. That interview lasted another 45 minutes. Then I was given a facility tour and was described the facility's process. The tour lasted about 10 to 15 minutes. Following the tour I figured I would be given another chance to ask questions, instead I was told that they would contact me later if any more questions arise. Approximately 2.5 weeks after the interview I was notified by the corporate hr representative that the facility was going to continue looking at other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you did not get along with a co-worker and how did you handle that situation   Answer Question