Georgia-Pacific Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Georgia-Pacific

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Part behavioral interview, part conversation. They want to see if you would fit well into the company culture (which they care a lot about!) but also want to allow you to ask as many questions as you can about the company itself. Great interview experience!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to manage conflict within a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people at the same time. All of the questions asked during the interview were behavioral based questions. Make sure you know how to use the star method for answering the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you disagreed with a performance review.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very standard behavioral interview. Had multiple rounds. Some of the people were friendly and some were not. Some rounds seemed repetitive. They asked a few in depth questions on how to use excel for certain task they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a time you felt you did not receive enough credit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in September 2018.

Interview

Two parts. The first is situational with two people. One was asking the question and the other was recording. The second is more about your resume and getting to know you along with more situational.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had trouble in a group and how did you solve this issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was very conversational. It was an in-person interview at their headquarters. Interviewers were very friendly and eager to learn more about you. Asked about what locatino I wanted to work in. Just be yourself!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I met GP's Human Relations officers at a recruitment event at LSU and was offered an interview which took place the next day. I found the Human Relations/Recruiters to be very kind and personable.

The interview was 2-1 and consisted of extremely difficult questions. Some included:

Interview Questions

• "Can you give an example of when you worked in a team to solve a problem and had to overcome some kind of obstacle to successfully solve the problem?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

I found out about the position at my school career fair. I was looking for a full time job, but they were recruiting for a summer intern and encouraged me to apply. I was selected for an interview on campus. It was two thirty minute interviews back to back. The first was with local employees and we mostly discussed my résumé. The next was with the HR rep from corporate and another employee. In this one they asked situational based questions. Do your research on market based management to see if you're a fit, all of the questions are based on it.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was answering questions based on an experience. I don't have much job experience so it was hard to come up with a specific situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Really easy interview. Asked basic questions from the manager and came in for a tour and 1:1 interview. Standard interview questions (mostly about the resume). Nothing unordinary. Received a job offer over the phone within 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in September 2016.

Interview

The process was very friendly and included the standard subset of questions from a large corporation. It was 2 people from the operations side of the company who were asking simple questions about your leadership, experience with industry, and how well of a fit you'd make a Georgia-Pacific. They were very friendly, though they (purposely I suppose) are very difficult to read.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Raleigh, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions like What is your biggest achievement, What do you know about the company. They were writing your answers so make sure that there is no awkward silence in between.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation when you had a conflict at your work place ?   1 Answer