Georgia-Pacific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lovell, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Lovell, WY).

Interview

test on manufacturing and the process. On phone interview thru their recruiter and if you pass all required test then they call you for a in person interview when you are there you will interview with at least 5 or 6 people

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by an interview marathon. Interviewed with 5 people, including a VP, for one hour each. The recruiter responded to all interview decisions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about a time when you used logic to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

I applied through my college university during the career fair where I gave them my resume and signed up for a timeslot to be interviewed which I did and then got a call that I got it and then I started the next semester.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

IT Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Process at GP is entirely behavioral based. All the questions asked were based upon the MBM guiding principles. There were three rounds.
    1. Phone interview- General HR based questions
    2. Hiring manager 1:1- Most questions were behavioral and past experiences.
    3. Director Round 1:1- Again a fit based round entirely on past experiences and projects done.
    The HRs at GP are very helpful and friendly. The process was pretty smooth.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

On-campus interview after career fair. Talked to the recruiter to learn about the position they were looking to fill. Asked if they were interviewing on-campus that week. Recruiter said yes and asked me when I could do an interview. Interview consisted of 3 people. Very relaxed. Wanted to get to know you and make sure you were a good fit with the culture.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time that you did not agree with someone that you had to work with.   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crossett, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Crossett, AR) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was in two separate parts from different people, both an hour long each. On top of the MBM principle questions they asked, each individual was interested in where I was from, my work history, and wanted to get to know me on a personal level.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to confront someone of a higher status because you were not getting the result you asked for.   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

I was Interviewed by two people, one person from HR and the other person was a plant director. The interviewing process was relaxed and comfortable. I was asked to provide answer to interview questions in the form of a story with a clear problem statement, how I solved the problem, and a conclusion. Very relaxed interviewing process, I did not feel intimidated. Technical questions were not asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that did not work out as you planned and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Green Bay, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, then site visit and interview where I met with the entire 6 person process engineering team individually. Site visit included plant tour, meeting with the process engineers as well as someone from HR and the engineering plant manager

Inside Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewers should definitely familiarize themselves with the company's MBM management philosophy as this is the cornerstone of the entire corporate structure. The preliminary portion of the interview included a phone screen with a HR representative. Once the group was narrowed, a four hour in-person interview was conducted at the corporate office with four other candidates. The group was divided and each individual was subjected to one-on-one interviews with four managers which lasted for one hour each. From what I gathered, there was another round of four candidates interviewing later in the afternoon for a total of eight in-person interviews. Two candidates were later offered positions.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time your ethics were in question and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Stillwater, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very short.It was offered to me after talking to them at the career fair. The interview was cut-short because they had a interview right after mine. They were not able to go through the entire set of behavior based questions they had for me.