Georgia-Pacific Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

Panel type interview and then one on one. Full day of interviewing. Phone interview will be disjointed, several folks on the line and they talk over each other, disorganized. If you can get past that, the inperson interview is quite similar.
Be VERY prepared on what MBM is and how you plan on implementing it in your workday should you be hired. They talk about MBM all the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last failure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Too quick, they try to rush you through and try to hurry you into accepting it. Better get the money upfront, as raises are very rare.

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very professional emails and phone interview with a company recruiter. Things went well and she asked for some times I was available to come in for a 1/2-day interview with the hiring manager. She told me she would call back within the next week. Then, total silence. I followed up via email and still no reponse. By this time, I had spent hours researching the company and preparing for the promised interview. Very puzzling to be treated this way as a professional candidate.

Interview Questions