Georgia-Pacific Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with HR, one phone interview with hiring manager, then an in-person with four 1:1 interviews in Atlanta. The part that was beyond irritating is that there was absolutely no follow-up from GP. After my last 1:1, the interviewer walked me out of the building on his way to the MARTA and said 'well, I guess HR will call you or something. We're pretty slow.' Two weeks later, I emailed the recruiter - no response (odd, given how they had overcommunicated throughout the entire process). Five weeks later, I have heard nothing - no email, no phone call, nothing. I logged on to GP's carer site and saw on my jobpage that I was 'no longer under consideration.' Incredible way to treat applicants that take two days of vacation to come to in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• In your last performance review, what was identified as your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

There were at least five one hour interviews plus lunch.
    Everything was generally standard by today's processes with questions asking for examples of specific things like teamwork, challenging circumstances, etc.
    Everyone seemed very positive on the general culture, and pre-reading of the MBM philosophy seemed helpful.

Interview Questions