Georgia-Pacific Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific.

Interview

On-campus interview after career fair. Talked to the recruiter to learn about the position they were looking to fill. Asked if they were interviewing on-campus that week. Recruiter said yes and asked me when I could do an interview. Interview consisted of 3 people. Very relaxed. Wanted to get to know you and make sure you were a good fit with the culture.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time that you did not agree with someone that you had to work with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed at a career fair last spring for their procurement specialist program for college graduates. The process was really easy and the recruiters were friendly and calming considering it was my first time interviewing. The whole process was very informal.

Interview Questions

• How I handled a group situation that was not ideal   1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview began with the employers introducing themselves which led into a conversational interview. They did ask some questions, but not hard ones and not many. The entire interview consisted of 3 questions but all very relaxed. Employers would ask more questions regarding the situation and answer that I had given.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked for a team and a conflict arose, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

My skills and talents are better suited in a different position.

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Bellingham, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruited from a university career fair, interviewed later that day, got a call of a job offer a few hours later. Questions are behavioral based

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a diverse set of people   Answer Question

Negotiation

They give you a location, but the location is extremely negotiable as they want to retain your talent. I don't think the salary for the program is negotiable though, but I did not ask because it is already pretty high

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in January 2014.

Interview

On campus interview, very laid back. Straight forward questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time a boss called you out for a mistake and how you handled it   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in January 2014.

Interview

they ask situation based questions. it is a relaxed interview. they just want to get to know you and how you act in certain situations. they want to know that you can work well on a team. they want to know that you can solve problems and think critically

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a confrontation?
      How do you work with others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Very detailed program clearly outlined in the interview process. Has a great path for advancement and you will learn quickly. Working on the floor gives you the ability to see how the process works and to be able to respond quickly. Great first job and the interview will prepare you well. You will know exactly what to expect on your first day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your college career has prepared you for a position in the Paper industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO negotiations at this level.