Georgia-Pacific Reporting Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process at Georgia-Pacific is rather grueling. They invited me in for four separate one hour interviews, so an entire half-day. I met with three departmental leaders including the hiring manager as well as a rep from Human Resources. It went pretty well. I may not have been exactly what they were looking for, but I thought that I held my own during each interview. I was told they would follow up within a few days to a week. I sent thank you emails and expressed that I looked forward to hearing back from them. One month later, still nothing. I think it is inexcusably poor that a reputable company like GP would invite someone to their offices for a half day's worth of interviews (I had to use PTO at my current job) and never let the candidate know one way or the other. Obviously, I did not get the job. I have been called a rising star by two other companies, and you know who will never get an application from me again? Georgia-Pacific.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are behavioral based. Look online for examples and have an answer for the ones that don't apply to you.   Answer Question