Georgia-Pacific Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Sales Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Did short phone screen with HR. Then called back to schedule an in-person interview Went into interview had five separate one on one interviews. Very nice people. Got a call about 2 weeks later stating they selected another candidate. They do situation based interviews. I was prepared and overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you helped in another area of the organization.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical of larger companies, this was a multi part interview process beginning with phone contact by an HR person regarding basic HR type questions. This went on to a phone interview with a sales manager and then an in-person, several hour panel interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific in July 2009.

Interview

Had initial phone screening interview with corporate recruiter consisting of behavioral questions. Recruiter provided information on how to prepare for their type of interview questions which was helpful. Next were three group interviews at a regional office that lasted one hour each. Questions asked related to experience and behavioral questions. Interesting that MBM was not mentioned one time in any interviews since GP is so high on it.

Interview Questions

• At your last job, what did you do when you saw something unethical going on?   Answer Question