Georgia-Pacific Systems Analyst Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Georgia-Pacific Systems Analyst Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes with job description and technical interview.

Followed up with in-person interview the following week with a panel of 5. This time was more personal interview but still have technical questions.

Work culture seems relaxed with alternate work schedule for full-time employees. People are nice and open. Office is a little old-school cubicles but provides enough privacy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer/colleague hounding you for work that appears to be his/her responsibilities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much.

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

Interviews are all over the place, depending on the division and department you're working for. Generally looking for bright people, and may be willing to ignore the lack of formal training and education if you have good experience. Important that you do a little research on the company and know what Market Based Management is.

Interview Questions

• If I called your former boss, what would they say your biggest weakness was?   1 Answer