Georgia-Pacific Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Easton, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had two phone screenings -- one by HR and the other by the hiring manager. I was contacted again to schedule a 4 hour F2F interview where the hiring manager would fly up (from Atlanta, GA) to complete. Immediately upon arriving for the F2F I was told they are going to add another person to the interview (1 more hour). After the F2F I followed up with a thank you email and never heard a response for 2 weeks. After a two week wait I sent another email asking about the status of the position. Again, I never received a response. As a last ditch effort I sent a follow up to the status email a week later and finally got a response saying that the position is on hold as they are changing requirements.
Update: I'm now told that the position was relocated to Atlanta, GA. Go management!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you had with someone who was higher up then you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes with job description and technical interview.

Followed up with in-person interview the following week with a panel of 5. This time was more personal interview but still have technical questions.

Work culture seems relaxed with alternate work schedule for full-time employees. People are nice and open. Office is a little old-school cubicles but provides enough privacy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer/colleague hounding you for work that appears to be his/her responsibilities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

Interviews are all over the place, depending on the division and department you're working for. Generally looking for bright people, and may be willing to ignore the lack of formal training and education if you have good experience. Important that you do a little research on the company and know what Market Based Management is.

Interview Questions

• If I called your former boss, what would they say your biggest weakness was?   1 Answer