Georgia Tech Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

2.3

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

A group of teaching assistants were in the room and I was asked to teach about recursion and pretend that the TAs were students who had never taken the class before

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very pleasant. The phone interview went well and the people were very polite. Everything was very professional. I feel that the interviewers aptly represented their establishment and had a good energy about them.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Multiple panels following a phone interview. I was interviewed for 3 different positions. Made it to the final 3 each time but wasn't selected. Each time I didn't even receive a non select letter let alone a phone call. I assumed it was an oversight, but it became a pattern. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult employees   Answer Question
    • The disappointing aspect was that they never contacted me after the onsite interview. This happened for 3 different jobs. Very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I apply online through a job search called Handshake provided from my University. I look through the position and click to apply. I revived a email about wanted to interview me through phone.

Interview Questions

• The Questions they asked me was how was this position related to my interest. Also another was what were my hobbies and what did I like from my university. They asked what did I like about my career.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant, ME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process wasn't an interview to get into the school, it was an application of your past records and test scores plus an essay or two. There was interviews with the various professors that you might work with. Those for me were pretty laid back. They mostly asked what type of things I had worked on previously, what my motivations for going to graduate school were, and what my research interests were. I don't remember any technical questions. I recommend during the advisor search to schedule your interviews early.

Interview Questions

• What gets you up in the morning?   1 Answer

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online, came in for one round of interviews, was asked about my experience. They were looking for answers regarding your experience previously, and they hired you on the spot. You will have to do a three hour class to prepare for swim lessons the way they want it to be taught.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I emailed the marketing director about the job. We emailed back and forth to set a time for a phone interview. After that, I met her at her office to do an in-person interview and learn more about the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator?   1 Answer

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was conducted over Skype, because I was out of town at the time. The questions were related to my potential role and how my past experiences would make me a good leaderl

Interview Questions

• How have you shown leadership?   1 Answer

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

its a very good place wit a lot of great people, do I really need to write 20 words for this stupid website?its a very good place wit a lot of great people, do I really need to write 20 words for this stupid website?

HCM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Round table panel discussion with managers and employees. Aprrox. 5 individuals. They gave a break down of the organizational structure, what their expectations were for this new candidate, benefits they provide. At the second interview, I was given a quick quiz/worksheet to see how knowledgeable I was on the area of work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for GT?   1 Answer