Georgia Tech Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.3

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

its a very good place wit a lot of great people, do I really need to write 20 words for this stupid website?its a very good place wit a lot of great people, do I really need to write 20 words for this stupid website?

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

There was no interview for this job. The process of applying this job was to submit your application online (one recommendation letter from your previous CHBE professor was required). After you submit your application, they will assign some course that you are willing to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating phase.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was great. Everyone was down to earth and asked good situational questions. They made me feel comfortable during the process. Although the atmosphere was that of a formal panel style interview, it was very light as everyone spoke of there own experiences that help you feel connected to those in the room.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a situation that required you to help a non technical person with a technical issue?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying for one position, I was asked to apply for another position because I was "a good fit." An initial phone screen was scheduled for 3 weeks later. The person conducting the phone screen was an HR person, someone not normally assigned to the team this position would support. The HR person spent most of the 30 minutes talking about the position, and asked me very few questions. She was unable to answer most of my questions, and said someone from that team would follow up with me. Subsequent queries went unanswered, and I was finally notified 3 months later that I was not selected. I believe the position was recended.

Interview Questions

• What tools do you use to manage projects and stay on top of work?   Answer Question

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager contacted me via LinkedIn and asked me to interview for the open position. Had a quick phone interview and then was scheduled for a face-to-face shortly after. The face-to-face lasted about 60 minutes.

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Just emailed the professors I was interested in working for, the ones who were looking for help emailed me back. I then set up a meeting with the ones I was interested in most and ended up getting offered the job at the very laid back interview, which was more like a description of their work and getting to know each other.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Application online a ndsend your GRE and other scores. Application process takes 2 months.
    We have to submit everything online and the admits are sent some 3 months later. The I20 are sent somewhere in May. The college starts in August

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There is no interview. The selection process is based on department policy and the amount of graduate students need the position. At the beginning of each semester, advisors will join the school meeting and discuss how many graduate students need the funding support. In addition, graduate students will be required to provide his/her class schedule. After these processes, the graduate students will be informed which class and when he/she will need to come to the class and take the responsibility.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions. It depended on school policy and the amount of graduate students need the position.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. I was asked simple HR questions. I was really interested in what they were doing. I was lead in designing and implementing a whole web page

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was great with the late leader and chairperson of the department. He was very courteous, He knew what the department wanted and was a great motivator. But alas after he died the department lost all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply to Georgia Tech?   1 Answer