Georgia Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia Tech Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.3

Sale Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

irst screening interview was coffee offsite with two members of the practice group. They provided an overview of the practice and answered questions in a casual atmosphere. "Call back" interview was several weeks later, for half day. There were four 20-minute interviews with managers or above--make sure to prepare several questions to ask during this process. Following the four interviews was lunch nearby with two associates. Much more casual, but

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Application online a ndsend your GRE and other scores. Application process takes 2 months.
    We have to submit everything online and the admits are sent some 3 months later. The I20 are sent somewhere in May. The college starts in August

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

The interview process was really relaxed and simple. We discussed my background and what I can bring to the table, and how I can grow the department. Then we reviewed my previous work and what I felt my strengths and weaknesses are.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There is no interview. The selection process is based on department policy and the amount of graduate students need the position. At the beginning of each semester, advisors will join the school meeting and discuss how many graduate students need the funding support. In addition, graduate students will be required to provide his/her class schedule. After these processes, the graduate students will be informed which class and when he/she will need to come to the class and take the responsibility.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions. It depended on school policy and the amount of graduate students need the position.   Answer Question

Interview

There was not an interview process. There was a recruitment weekend were we met all of the professors. They took us out to dinner and showed us around the labs. We also got a campus tour.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions. We did meet with professors to hear about their research.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was great with the late leader and chairperson of the department. He was very courteous, He knew what the department wanted and was a great motivator. But alas after he died the department lost all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply to Georgia Tech?   1 Answer

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Very nice and very professional. Only my future advisor attended the interview. In the beginning, I gave a brief self-introduction. Then he asked questions. Basically they were about my previous research projects and my future plan, my motivations as well. When I was talking about one of my projects, he might be interested and asked me several technical details.

Interview Questions

• What are your research interests?
      Why you choose Georgia Tech?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. I was asked simple HR questions. I was really interested in what they were doing. I was lead in designing and implementing a whole web page

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

The interview is really just an informal talk with the administrator of the graduate students of your department. If you first talk to your advisor (who is the one that suggests a TA for you in case he/she cannot provide funding for your research). Then you go to the academic advisor to inquiry about TA positions available in the department. You need to be a little pushy to make sure you have all your expenses covered

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on your strengths (which classes you should/could TA for) and any previous experience   Answer Question

Interview

I had a one on one interview with the academic adviser in the department to check and test my technical knowledge, skills and prior experience related to the field. I was also introduced to the head of department but no interview was taken at that level.