Georgia Tech Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia Tech Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

I did online application so there was no personal interview. They send me a confirmation email and congratulate me on obtaining the position. Of course you have to be prepared very well before you apply to this position. For example, you need to have a good GPA and language proof and so on.

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia Tech

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked some behavioral questions and then made you explain a problem to two TA's and asked a few questions. Make sure to know what problem you are doing because they might as relevant questions about the problem you choose to present.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy, they asked basic interview questions, it was around an hour, there was one technical question asked. I had to write a simple sorting program that sorted words by alphabetical order.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

Met with the professor and his assistant

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt challenged in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when a team member disagreed with your opinion and how did you handle it   Answer Question

School was already too much to handle

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Tech.

Interview

You have to perform a mock recitation and be able to demonstrate that you can do all of the material for the course that you would like to be teaching for.