Gersh Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gersh Agency

2.7

Agent Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gersh Agency (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was much more intuitive than I expected. I met with the office’s HR team. Following that interview, I met with a panel of current employees. It was just a casual conversation from there!

Assistant Interview

Interview

Very fast and unorganized. The person intervening me was very nice but did not seem prepared. Was basically told where they would put me and didn’t leave much room for questions

Assistant Interview

Interview

Was contacted for an assistant position. Was never told where my resume was found or what company was contacting me. When I asked for more information from the “recruiter” I was told I wasn’t prepared and that the interview was canceled. They were extremely rude and very unprofessional!!

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gersh Agency (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

My contact sent through my resume to HR and I heard from them within the week about coming in to interview. Interviewed with HR assistant, then head of HR, then agent. Just be calm and confident

Intern Interview

Interview

phone interview

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be an agent?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gersh Agency (Beverly Hills, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I initially sent an email to the company through the website Temp Diaries; they regularly post job listings. I was contacted by Mila Hursey from Bayard Maybank's office to come in for an interview. We talked a bit about the jobs and ourselves, and she was nice and offered up honest answers to most of my questions, encouraging me to think of Gersh as an educational experience, not a place where I'd be forced to go get people coffee. It was very low pressure, and she called me a couple days later to offer me the internship.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered the job, accepted it, and was working for over a week before I learned what my pay was. I didn't care, and that's what the problem is with entry level jobs in this industry.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gersh Agency (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

The interview process was fine. I first met with HR and then met with coordinator and then all partners. It was pretty straight forward. They wanted to know about my experience and background. I told them I wanted to be an agent and I would do whatever it takes. I told them I would be happy to start in the mailroom and I would work my way up. HR was friendly, the coordinator was also very friendly and the partners were nice in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an agent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gersh Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

My friend recommended me, and they sent me an email to come in a few days later. It was a very standard interview. The HR coordinator was very helpful and did not seem out to get me at all.

Mailroom Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gersh Agency.

Interview

I applied online and got a response 24 hrs later. There was a phone screening, and then I went in for an in-person interview. I was given an offer later that week and started a week later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gersh Agency (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, received an email asking me to come in. Went in for interview with HR head who was super nice, came back for panel interview with four agents firing questions. Did not get an offer.