Getinge Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Getinge Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Getinge

2.0

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Getinge in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter, Carlos something, contacted me. Said it was because I had military service, had initial phone interview that day. Then he called me back a few days later requesting an onsite interview. So I called him back, but then he said he didn't call me, but wanted to schedule one anyway.
Once that whole debacle happened, I realized it was better to decline. He continued to call me for a week or so afterwards.
Lots of red flags, their HR is a joke.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Getinge

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Getinge (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

HR were good in communicating the business needs, poor in providing formal job description, good in follow up and feedback, good with providing offer and contract. Found panel interview with Senior Leaders disappointing. Interview turned toward individuals self importance, irrelevant topics, non measurable questions, non specific questions to the role, poor requests for examples and an enormous amount of repetitive waffle that was completely of topic, non engaging, non personable and far from productive. Walked away disappointed on their knowledge of the business's and time taken for the interview.

Negotiation

Provided all the information at time of submitting my interest