GfK Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Account Executive Interview Questions

3.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Woking, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

First interview which started with a 20 minute maths test followed by a 40 minute interview. They got back very quickly the same day and invited me for an interview the following week. The second interview I was asked to prepare some datasets and create a 10 minute presentation to bring to the second interview. There were some questions at the end. I was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GfK

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Numerical and verbal test at the office, had to be passed to go onto the first interview on the same day.
    First interview was with two employees. Asking me a bout the industry and my motivations.
    Final interview with a presentation on a product group of their choice. They provide a chartpack and then you have to build the presentation using that information

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Went through a 4 stage interview process

Phone screen by HR person and then got invited to meet some team members, progressed to test round which involved looking at some charts and presenting them. Believe that there was a few candidates to consider so when in for another round of meeting. Got offered but rejected it as another role offered better remuneration.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GfK (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was recruited for the role via a recruitment agency and after GfK had reviewed my CV they invited me to an interview which involved a numerical test followed by a verbal reasoning test, if my scores on these tests were satisfactory then I would have been invited to meet with the account director for an interview. If I passed that interview I would have then had to prepare and give a presentation for the final part of the interview process. I prepared well for the interview however I was overwhelmed by the pre-interview tests, 35 numerical questions to be completed in 35 minutes where there were 10 options for each questions, I was advised to adhere to the rule of quality not quantity. This however did not work for me as I missed out on the pass mark by 2 marks on both tests. The verbal reasoning test involved 48 questions to be completed in 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• All numerical test questions you needed to refer to the charts and tables provided, make sure you understand what the questions are asking you and that you are good with working out percentages and ratios. With the verbal reasoning test, make sure you understand the passage provided and ensure that the statements below are either true, false or you cannot say due to the lack of evidence provided.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GfK in September 2007.

Interview

Telephone interview with Recruiter and the HR Manager ; invited for an interview with the hiring Manager and the HR Manager .
    I was then required to give a presentation and then a negotiation phone call with the recruiter ...

Now a days, it is mandatory to do a skill assessment test