GfK Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GfK Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

There was just one interview. Fairly simple, behavioral questions and a case study. I got an offer a day after interviewing. I had three different interviews, each with two team members. In total I was there for about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you research XYZ?
    Strengths/weaknesses
    Resume review   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GfK

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, interview was a case study, could have been given more direction but overall not bad, spoke with various team members who were very helpful, no negotiation for salary at all

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GfK.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GfK (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Very conversational and focused on getting to know candidate. Come prepared to talk about yourself and experiences in free-flowing discussion. Ended up speaking to many team members, so prepare to speak to many people.

Was mostly an opportunity for them to get to know you and ensure you are someone theyd want to work with

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GfK (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied via email, got the interview invitation in three days. The interview was scheduled 10 days after the application date. The interview was conducted with three team members including a regional director. The process was relaxed and pleasant. It started with the director introducing about their team and the company. They then asked me to walk them through my resume. Not many typical interview questions, such as tell me about your biggest strength or weakness, were asked. Instead, some interesting questions such as "what is a bad day at work for you?" "what is an ideal first day in this company that you can think of". Two other team members asked more specific questions about my data analysis projects and the methods and I did two short case study with the team. I though it went quite well and they were really nice. I was told that the result would be out in a week but then it was postponed to three weeks later and I am still waiting...

Analyst Interview

Interview

Assessment day with role multiple interviews with different levels of staff. Also a presentation with another candidate. Interviews consisted on competency questions, background and motivations for role as well as technical questions.

Interview Questions

• General competency questions are asked so make you have an answer for these types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer by phone the next day not much negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

very informal

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GfK in December 2009.

Interview

Quite professional.
    Case study to solve and present
    Emphasis is not only on analysis but also on assumptions and scenario analysis

Interview Questions

• on case study presentation , i was asked for various scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation

Low salary. Negotiation possible but not much room.
    At the end of day you will have to decide can you survive in that salary